Game jam 8 Game jam 8

Pretty simple game overall, but the high score table keeps bringing be back to this game :P Very nice work. Also, you should add more variety to the enemies.

rhys510 responds:

Im thinking of adding more in but i dont know if i should because it was made for a competition and it had to be made withing 2 days and i dont think it would be fair to add more stuff and still claim it to be done within 2 days :/ but thanks for the suggestion :3

Flightless Flightless

I like the originality of the controls. It's like the game is saying 'Ha, you can't jump two inches off the ground, but you can shoot magical 30-foot tall ladders out of your hands.' :P

SoulCrusher Cabin SoulCrusher Cabin

Great game! I think my favorite part was the art, but everything else was great too! Only complaint is when you stand still and the goblins run over too you, they spazz out like they're on drugs :P But I guess with 48 hours you didn't have much time to debug.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yeah that's their way of clawing at your anus.
Thanks too!

Cabin Brick Breaker Cabin Brick Breaker

I like it, I don't know why, I usually don't like brick breakers, but I guess it's the theme of it. :P

Cabin Survival Horror Cabin Survival Horror

I'm not a professional game programmer, but there were a LOT of things wrong here. I'll state 3 of the most annoying and obvious:
-The character doesn't even face the right direction
-The character movement is way too slow and makes it impossible to effectively play
-The zombies come single file, which also makes game play impossible

Platform:The First Levels Platform:The First Levels

You lie... There is no way this is your first game. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do :P

Low Res Jumper Low Res Jumper

I liked it, but the jumping speed jumped way too fast. I really liked the fact that the course was randomized >wo

Lands Of Mobius eps 1 Lands Of Mobius eps 1

That's awesome! It almost feels like a real Sega game! All the personalities are right on and everything.